What to expect during your visit:
There are 3 rules we live by at Cannabend – 1) stay compliant with State rules and regulations 2) Offer exceptional customer service and 3) Maintain a high quality standard for the products we offer. We are in Oregon, home to some of the best growers and Cannabis in the world. We take great effort and pride in the flower, products and businesses we represent. We want you to have an inspiring and exciting experience when you visit our shop and experience the best of Oregon.
Who can buy and what to bring:
A person must be 21 years of age to purchase marijuana for recreational purposes, or 18 years of age with a valid and current Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP) card. A VALID IDENTIFICATION CARD MUST BE PRESENTED upon entry.
Under Oregon Law only the following non-digital, unexpired, and unaltered forms of identification are acceptable alone as proof of age when purchasing or acquiring marijuana items:
1. Driver license from a U.S. state, District of Columbia, or a province or territory of Canada.
2. ID card with photo, name, date of birth, and physical description issued by a U.S. state, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, United States Virgin Islands, or American Samoa, or a province or territory of Canada.
3. ID card issued by a federally recognized Indigenous American tribe with photo, name, physical description, and date of birth.
4. Passport or passport card.
5. U.S. military ID card.
Only the identification listed above are acceptable alone as proof of age.
Following are examples of identification that ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE ALONE as proof of age:
• Green card • FAST card • Prison ID card • Gun or Firearms permit, including a permit which allows the carrier to carry a weapon in public in a concealed manner • IDNYC card (New York City Identification card) • Social Security card • Pilot’s license • Veteran Health Identification card • Student ID cards